Thursday, November 11, 2010

SIMPLY GIVE...DAY12

SIMPLY GIVE...YOUR POPS A CALL AND TELL HIM YOU LOVE AN APPRECIATE HIM!

i thought this quote was cute with Christmas coming up...
"there are 3 stages in a mans life: he believes in santa clause, he doesn't believe in santa clause and he IS santa clause"

my dad is a big kid at heart,a mr.fix it,fun,funny,caring,encouraging,a great papa to my boys,a wonderful spiritual leader and the most amazing man i know (besides my hubby) i know i can call him for anything at anytime! even now that im married, if something comes up with my car or a problem with the dishwasher,shawn says "call your dad" haha! he had me call my dad when hunters leg got stuck in the crib this past summer!!!

if you love your dad,tell him!:)


dad,shawn, me and my mom the night we got engaged  
my dad and carter right after he was born

*i cant find any recent pics of me and my dad :(

check back tomorrow to see what day 12 is of the "30 day live to give challenge"

1 comment:

  1. I am just loving your blog, ALivia. I hope you keep it up even after this month. It just keeps getting better everyday! I am going to call my Dad today and I agree with everyhting you said about your Dad. In fact, your parents are the ones responsible for my spiritual walk. I will always be thankful for them and grateful that God placed such good people in my life, early on!

    ReplyDelete