Friday, November 19, 2010

SIMPLY GIVE.... DAY 19

SIMPLY GIVE... A PERSON SITTING BY THEMSELF SOME COMPANY IF YOU GO OUT TO EAT TODAY!

have you ever been out to eat and see a cute little old person eating by themself? or really not just an old person but someone at any age? i always think i should ask them to sit with me....but then don't! to be honest,i get kinda nervous!!! i think what if they think im weird,or what if i think they are weird! haha

so, if you see someone sitting by themself while your out to eat today, ask them to sit with you (unless your a married man or woman and the person sitting by themself is a hottie, haha)

you're probably thinking there is no way your going to do this, but that's why this is called the "30 day live to give challenge" because this is an actually challenge,its kinda hard to do!!!


if it were up to hunter,he'd invite someone to sit with us every time :)


check back tomorrow to see what day 20 is of the "30 day live to give challenge"

1 comment:

  1. This one is so cute and sweet! So true! I think that sometimes and if I were able to, I think I would like to ask someone if I could sit with them or if they would like to join me.... I love the picture of Hunter - very creative Liv! Love it!

    ReplyDelete