Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SIMPLY GIVE.... DAY 3


SIMPLY GIVE..... SOMEONE A SMILE AND A COMPLIMENT!:)

"there are hundreds of languages out in the world,but a smile speaks all of them"
~author unknown

"a compliment is verbal sunshine"
~robert orben

who doesnt like to be smiled at and who doesnt like to be told they look pretty? haha if your wife looks pretty tell her,if your boyfriend looks like a hottie, tell him,if you like the persons shoes in front of you standing in line at target,tell them and if you see someone that could use a compliment, why not pick out  something about them that you like and tell them! 

i have to tell you something cute hunter(my 2 yr old )did, i walked down the steps the other day and had changed out of my stay at home mommy sweatpants into jenas and a t-shirt  but my hair was still completely out of control and the only make up i had on was from the day before (i know,gross,but thats how it is sometimes) and as soon as hunter saw me he  said "mommy,pretty" :) he made my day!! that small little compliment... just those 2 little words! who would of thought a pair of jeans could make him say that! i know its just coming from a 2yr old but still it was nice!!!:)  
(i  just tried to upload a pic of hunter but my computer wouldnt let me,so heres one of my smiley carter)


this little guy's smile brightens my day,EVERYDAY!

:) and try and smile alot at people today  :)

also- i wanted to thank you for participating yesterday with buying the persons coffee behind you! i got some awesome feedback and will prob do it again soon!!

check back tomarrow for day 4 of the "30 day live to give challenge" :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to read your daily challenges Alivia. What a great idea! I started late so I had to double up on day 2 and 3 today...this is fun! I will double up 4 and 5 tomorrow to catch up! ~ Deann

    ReplyDelete