Wednesday, May 18, 2011

food-a-roonie

today i was playing with the boys outside and my neighbors were walking down the street, so i went over to chat with them for a few. i found out that the husband had just had open heart surgery a week ago...i told them if i would of known i would of brought them dinner. but its not too late, I'm going to take them either a gift card to a restaurant or stop by and pick some food for them tomorrow! if you know someone that has a new babe, that has had surgery or has been having a rough week, take them some food! i don't know anyone who doesn't feel better after something scrumptious in there tummy!;) my wonderful friend keena brightened my day this week with surprising me with my fave.... kraus' pizza and sweet tea! ;) thanks keena!


No comments:

Post a Comment