Monday, April 11, 2011

scentsy

jana burson of scentsy is donating this beautiful margot warmer and a $15 gift card to the simply give auction! if you haven't smelled scentsy yet, you must bid on this item and fall in love with it! it smells so amazing! i was at a party with jana and she came over and sat at my table, and almost immediately a friend and i smelled something so yummy...she had scentsy samples in her purse! just these little tiny disk smelled so good! so,i know it would do the same to your lovely home!


Alivia..this is the warmer that I excited to offer for your auction. It is called Margot. It is a wonderful pewter color embellished with romantic pearls. This is one of our best sellers! I will also offer a 15 dollar gift card so they have their choice of three bars of their favorite fragrance. I will send this photo, but if it doesn't work, I can send it to you by email if you will send me your email address. My email is bursonjana@yahoo.com if you need to contact me.
isnt this so pretty?!?!?

thank you to jana burson for donating this lovely item and gift card to the simply give auction! check out jana's personal scentsy website to choose what scent you would like to buy with your gift card to go in your warmer!

also, if you are interested in having a scentsy party to earn free items and rewards contact jana through her website!

check back on april 15th to bid on this auction! all proceeds go to the valentine family!

No comments:

Post a Comment